About Ali & Blankner
A Criminal Defense Firm Ready to Protect Your Future
Since 1986, Ali & Blankner has been helping those faced with criminal charges. Handling cases ranging from DUI to murder, we practice exclusively in criminal defense. Because our team consists of former Florida prosecutors, we are able to handle what the opposition may throw at our clients. This experience enables our defense to exploit any weaknesses that may exist within the state's case.
Due to our team’s diligent work ethic, we have been able to secure many reduced charges and case dismissals and handle all parts of cases including:
- Plea negotiations
- Suppression motions
- Trials by jury
Why Hire Our Firm?
If you have been charged with a crime, you need to know that the firm you choose will fight for you as if they were fighting for their own case. Additionally, you need to know that they have the experience and resources to handle whatever the prosecution throws at you.
- Take a look at what sets us apart:
- Our lawyers have more than 85 years of experience between them.
- We are former Florida prosecutors.
- Our firm is respected throughout Florida courts.
- We have received numerous honors and awards.
We have earned an AV® Peer Review Rating
Our years of experience have earned us a listing in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, as well as an AV® Peer Review Rating.
- The following are the main components of the rating system:
- Legal Ability Ratings. These ratings take into account a number of factors, including an attorney's expertise, local standards of professionalism, and demonstrated capability in their field of practice. Legal Ability Ratings range from C — Good to A – Preeminent.
- General Ethical Standards Rating. This rating measures an attorney's professional standards in a variety of areas, including ethics, reliability, and conduct. A lawyer won't be eligible to receive a rating of their legal ability unless they have first received an ethical rating of V —Very High.
What Does It Mean to be AV® Rated?
At Ali & Blankner, we are proud to have been AV® peer rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. We fight for our clients because we believe that they deserve to have the best on their side. This commitment allowed us to earn the Certification Mark of AV® Preeminent™ which is an industry recognized sign of excellence. This not only demonstrates that we know the law, it shows that we are able to apply it in a realistic and valuable way to the cases for our clients.
Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell are created as a way to allow for the average consumer looking to find a lawyer to be able to make a faster and an overall smarter decision. By providing an unbiased, third party rating of attorneys and law firms, consumers can trust in the rating – having confidence should they choose to work with an attorney who has had their peers recognize them for having the "highest level of professional excellence" for both legal ability and ethical standards.
Contact an Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney Today!
When it's your future on the line, let us put our credentials and qualifications to work for you. We practice exclusively in criminal defense and have represented thousands of clients in cases just like yours. In addition, we offer flexible payment plans and will work with you and your financial abilities.
We will aggressively fight for you. Contact the firm of Ali & Blankner now, and schedule your free consultation. Se habla Español.