With A Former Prosecutor In Your Corner,
You May Obtain The Upper Hand In Court
How can I defend my DUI charge?
While many people think their charges are solidified the moment an officer puts them in the back of a police car, cases are never this simple. There is no denying that everyone makes mistakes, even law enforcement. From incorrectly handled test results to failure to read you necessary rights, these mistakes can lead to evidence being suppressed in your case, ultimately strengthen your defense while weakening the prosecution's case against you.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to challenge:
- The initial stop: When an officer doesn't have probable cause to pull a driver over, the evidence obtained following the stop may be thrown out.
- Field sobriety tests: These tests are extremely subjective and can be proven to be insufficient evidence on their own for DUI charges.
- Chemical tests: Incorrect calibration, failure to administer at tests correctly or at the right time, and mishandled results can all nullify this evidence.
- Actual blood alcohol: Sometimes a person's blood alcohol can rise over a short duration, giving a false indication of an illegal BAC, even though they were legal when driving.
- Police conduct: If the arresting officer acted improperly in any way or violated your rights somehow, any evidence obtained in the wake of this may be inadmissible.
Contact a DUI specialist now!
At the law firm of Ali & Blankner, we are ALL former prosecutors with more than 50 years of combined experience. Our years of experience have earned us a listing in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, as well as an AV® Peer Review Rating.
We exclusively handle criminal defense cases and have handled thousands of DUI cases just like yours. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss what can be done in your or your loved one's case. In addition, we offer flexible payment plans and will work with you and your financial status.
Contact an Orlando DUI defense attorney at our firm now. Se habla Español.